Production Manager at DVC – near Bromley
Posted on 22nd June 2017
Wish to join a leading GRG manufacturing and installation team? We seek a Production Manager in Bromley. Please apply via LinkedIn link here
Reporting to the Projects Director, you are a confident and driven Production Manager responsible for the successful management of production deliverables within multiple projects, managing all production activities from point of order through to project requirement completion. You will be working alongside an experienced operational team. You will be required to demonstrate excellent cost and quality control, ensuring the successful delivery of the production deliverables in a timely and efficient manner.
- Successful management of Projects during the workshop deliverable phase and to work closely with the Projects Director and Projects office team regarding production status updates.
- Ensure, working with the project planner that the TEAM GANTT project planning system is kept up to date and fully project compliant to key project milestones and specific project health checks.
- Provide weekly signed off PSR’s to include RAG reports, to the Projects Director to enable him to monitor progress and any issues highlighted.
- Ensure the successful management of workshop requirements including Resource, Plant, and Materials.
- Ensure that production resources are being closely monitored and accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and budgets. Budgets, signed off by Projects Director will be provided at the Estimators handover meetings.
- Attend weekly internal project meetings to oversee the successful exchange of project critical information.
- To ensure that all company policies in respect of Health, Safety and Environmental aspects are strictly adhered to.
Desired Skills and Experience:
As an experienced Production Manager, you will have previous experience in working on complex, time critical, highly prestigious projects. You will have a wealth of experience in the effective use of Production management tools and operational improvement methodologies. You will have a proven record of managing risk, exceeding expectation and delivering a first-class service to a demanding client base.
- Ability to understand project deliverables and report effectively
- Ability to understand complex construction drawings. Experience of AutoCAD is desirable
- Good track record of production planning and managing capacity
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience of working with project management tracking tools; MS Project desirable
- Good IT skills including MS Office are essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a methodical, organised manner
- Based in London or South East England
DVC played host to 20 of our clients at Sweetwood Park Golf Club in Kent in September 2018. We then wrapped up with a fabulous lunch and drinks in the clubhouse. Thanks to everyone for joining us, we all had such fun and the weather held out for us on the day. Well done to: […] Read Full Story
In September 2018 we were featured in the highly acclaimed FIS Spec Finish Magazine for our GRG work at The Arndale Centre, Manchester. We created 18 differing grg mouldings in order to manufacture the ceiling sections for a bespoke, curved, bulkhead for the atrium area. This atrium design went around the perimeter of the shopping […] Read Full Story