Production Manager at DVC – near Bromley
Posted on 22nd June 2017
Wish to join a leading GRG manufacturing and installation team? We seek a Production Manager in Bromley. Please apply via LinkedIn link here
Reporting to the Projects Director, you are a confident and driven Production Manager responsible for the successful management of production deliverables within multiple projects, managing all production activities from point of order through to project requirement completion. You will be working alongside an experienced operational team. You will be required to demonstrate excellent cost and quality control, ensuring the successful delivery of the production deliverables in a timely and efficient manner.
- Successful management of Projects during the workshop deliverable phase and to work closely with the Projects Director and Projects office team regarding production status updates.
- Ensure, working with the project planner that the TEAM GANTT project planning system is kept up to date and fully project compliant to key project milestones and specific project health checks.
- Provide weekly signed off PSR’s to include RAG reports, to the Projects Director to enable him to monitor progress and any issues highlighted.
- Ensure the successful management of workshop requirements including Resource, Plant, and Materials.
- Ensure that production resources are being closely monitored and accountable for their performance against agreed schedules and budgets. Budgets, signed off by Projects Director will be provided at the Estimators handover meetings.
- Attend weekly internal project meetings to oversee the successful exchange of project critical information.
- To ensure that all company policies in respect of Health, Safety and Environmental aspects are strictly adhered to.
Desired Skills and Experience:
As an experienced Production Manager, you will have previous experience in working on complex, time critical, highly prestigious projects. You will have a wealth of experience in the effective use of Production management tools and operational improvement methodologies. You will have a proven record of managing risk, exceeding expectation and delivering a first-class service to a demanding client base.
- Ability to understand project deliverables and report effectively
- Ability to understand complex construction drawings. Experience of AutoCAD is desirable
- Good track record of production planning and managing capacity
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience of working with project management tracking tools; MS Project desirable
- Good IT skills including MS Office are essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a methodical, organised manner
- Based in London or South East England
We would like to thank all our clients, suppliers and partners for their valued support this year, and wish you a very merry Christmas! Our opening hours over the festive period are as follows: We will be closed from the end of business on Friday 22nd December and we will re-open on Tuesday 2nd January. […] Read Full Story
Fluted wall panels are a popular way to add shape and feature to a room by replacing a normally flat wall (or ceiling) surface with one that has a series of straight grooved recesses. Flute architecture dates back to the ancient Greeks, where it appeared on the stone columns and pilasters of temples, and has […] Read Full Story